[chora] Chora modifications

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 9 10:48:26 PDT 2003

Quoting "Schwentner, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.schwentner at lmco.com>:

> I am looking for a CVS Web Client that would allow me to view / modify a CVS
> repository.  From what I have found, CVSWebEdit and CVSWebClient (which
> contains CVS-Web and CVSWebEdit) can do this.  However, it seems that the
> support is lacking, and the current state of the .cgi script is practically
> unmanageable.

I'm not familiar with those two; can you send links to the list?

> I like the look and feel of Chora, and the fact that it is written in PHP.
> Just wondering, are there plans to incorporate modificaitons to the CVS
> repository using Chora?

It's something that's generally on the wish list. However, I don't think any of
the developers have current plans to add it. If you are interested, then
supplying code, or at least a starting place, would be the best way to make it
happen.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>