[chora] fatal error can not find Horde/VC.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 15 07:41:05 PDT 2003

Quoting Ahmed <ashihab at alcahest.com>:

> Just did a CVS update for Horde+Chora. When I go to the chora page I get
>
> httpd: PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required 'Horde/VC.php'
> (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php:.') in
> /var/www/web-cvs/alcahest/chora/lib/base.php on line 48
>
> relevant line in base.php is:
>
> require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/VC.php';
>
> any ideas?

You need to follow the dev@ and cvs@ lists if you want to run development
software. The CVS and subversion code has been moved out of Chora, and into the
Horde framework module, where we can package/distribute it, and use it in other
applications (like Luxor, or Babel), as a new VC (version control) package. You
need to have the framework code somewhere, and either install it with pear
install framework/VC/package.xml, or symlink it with
horde/scripts/create-symlinks.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>