Fw: [chora] Error on the Chora login screen: Undefinedindex:dsnin/usr/share/pear/Log/sql.php on line 77

David Atienza david_atienza at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:50:04 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have fixed the part about log in Horde, I have not created the
users correctly before so I could log in well. Now it works fine.

 However, when  I try to move to CVS (Chora), I get the following error:

 Notice: Undefined variable: where in
/var/www/html/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/Directory.php on line 85

 Error Found - 403 Forbidden : failed to open dir: Permission denied

 Can someone give me an idea why this can happen?

 PS: Michael, sorry if you receive it twice, I did not press reply all
before...