[chora] logout button not showing (need to add maybe?)

stuart hodgkinson x_lordfaethor_x at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:14:49 PST 2004

Hi guys

I've built chora into my horde backbone which is currently running IMP /
Turba and Kronolith. However becuase I'm now intergrating these elements
into another site I'm wanting to access each component seperatley and NOT go
through the horde front section which carries the little bottom panel with
the modules on including the log out button.

Now Imp works fine :D and it carries the logout button on the TOP panel, so
I can log in and log out of IMP no worries.

But when I come to use Chora all that is available to me is the CVS and help
buttons nothing else, thers no extra buttons there for me so I can't log out
unless I step BACK to horde by mangling my web link and log out on the
bottom panel :( is there a way that I can Add the logout button to the top
panel where CVS and Help are. I've had a breif look at the code but I can't
see it so I thought to save time I'd just ask

Help :D