[chora] Support for Windows Usernames

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Wed Feb 4 20:00:46 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 05:20:51PM -0500, GPHemsley at aol.com wrote:

> I am aware of the fact that the files mentioned are no longer included in the
> latest CVS version, but I could not find the place they were moved to, so I
> just used the latest stable download. I am attaching a patch that was created
> on mingw32 using 'diff -u', but has the path names from my computer in it.

I don't have time to review the patch itself right now, but I can
point you at the new location of these files:

    http://cvsweb.horde.org/cvs.php/framework/VC/

Also, I think it would be swell if you could provide some sort of
brief unit test that verifies that the function you modified now
accepts the full range of expected username formats.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)