[chora] Chora check-in capability

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 5 20:11:56 PST 2004

Quoting "Schwentner, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.schwentner at lmco.com>:

> I have posted a zip containing instructions and all needed source.  I
> have also added an example to add permissions for a user at a given
> location (with an example screen-shot).

Thanks for this! I'm going to leave out the zipfile generation for now; it can
be pretty heavy on a server, and it should also be written to use our own zip
lib instead of adding another one.

The rest of the code looks very interesting, but it's also going to need some
cleanup for the current state of CVS and for Horde standards. I intend to get
it committed eventually, but I wanted to get this message out since it might
take me a bit.

Thanks again,
-chuck

--
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."