[chora] Support for Windows Usernames

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Fri Feb 6 00:28:07 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 10:51:48PM -0500, GPHemsley at aol.com wrote:

> > Also, I think it would be swell if you could provide some sort of
> > brief unit test that verifies that the function you modified now
> > accepts the full range of expected username formats.
>
> I'm not sure I understand this... Could you give an example?

Ideally, you could provide a set of strings that would represent
inputs to the processLog() function (i.e., possible values for $raw).
You would then feed each through the function and then verify that
each was parsed correctly (by checking the contents of $this->author).

You can learn more about unit testing here:

    http://www.extremeprogramming.org/rules/unittests.html

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)