Fwd: RE: [chora] Chora as Standalone Application

MagicalTux MagicalTux at FF.st
Thu Feb 12 03:05:45 PST 2004

> What I mean to ask is as follows:
> I have seen some sites that you may see Chora in action, just chora, you
> don't have to login to horde, there is just a chora link.  I would like
> to set this up for a little project I'm developing, I love the chora
> interface, but I don't want my developers to have to login through
> horde.  Is there any way to do this?

You should read the Chora documentation...

in your horde/config/registry.php :
 - Search for "chora" . You should find : $this->applications['chora'] = ...
 - Edit the allow_guests value : 'allow_guests' => true,
 - Save
 - Enjoy

MagicalTux

--