[chora] Chora as Standalone Application

Mark Gardner markg at byu.edu
Thu Feb 12 09:43:43 PST 2004

> > What I mean to ask is as follows:
> > I have seen some sites that you may see Chora in action, just chora,
you
> > don't have to login to horde, there is just a chora link.  I would
like
> > to set this up for a little project I'm developing, I love the chora
> > interface, but I don't want my developers to have to login through
> > horde.  Is there any way to do this?
> >

> You should read the Chora documentation...
>
> in your horde/config/registry.php :
>  - Search for "chora" . You should find : $this->applications['chora']
=
>  - Edit the allow_guests value : 'allow_guests' => true,
>  - Save
>  - Enjoy
>
> MagicalTux

I tried that.... this is what the section looks like in my
registry.php.... It still takes me to the portal page when I type in
http://<website>/horde/chora

$this->applications['chora'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../chora',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/chora',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
    '/chora/graphics/chora.$
    'name' => _("Version Control"),
    'allow_guests' => true,
    'status' => 'active',