[chora] Chora check-in capability

tim at digitalimplosion.net tim at digitalimplosion.net
Sat Feb 21 14:14:04 PST 2004

Jeff, and anyone else too....

I have installed the modified files (Chora check-in capability) into my
chora tree, and now all I get going to my repository is a white page.  Any
ideas.  I really love the idea of being able to check in new versions, and
now I can't get at the old.  I am not sure if I need to give someone
checkin access first, or where to put those function calls.

Thanks for the help

Tim Jameson

Instructions from archive checkin.zip follow.

Installation Instructions:

Add a path to the RCS check-in executable in /chora/config/conf.php
  $conf['paths']['ci'] = '/usr/bin/ci';

Add the following files to the appropriate path:
  chora/ci.php
  chora/cvs.php
  chora/download_dir.php
  chora/locks.php
  chora/lib/ciLib.php
  chora/lib/zipfile.inc
  framework/VC/VC/cvs.php (php location)

Add check-in permissions for users with addLocationPerms function.  Example:

  addLocationPerms(_PERMS_EDIT, 'AccessControl', 'Code/support/common.h',
'schwentj');
  - Gives check-in capability for specific file (from screen shot) to user
schwentj.

  addLocationPerms(_PERMS_EDIT, 'AccessControl', '', 'schwentj');
  - Gives check-in capability for entire 'AccessControl' repository to
user schwentj.