[chora] Chora check-in capability

Schwentner, Jeffrey jeffrey.schwentner at lmco.com
Mon Feb 23 05:56:05 PST 2004

Tim,

You would have to make the addLocationPerms call once to give the desired user access to the target repository location.  So, put the function where it can get executed at least once, and remove it after execution.  I was thinking, in the future, of adding capability to manage user access in Chora, which would require this function.  I haven't done this because I am hoping it will come as a result or biproduct of Chuck's implementation (fingers crossed).

If the user does not have permissions to a particular directory, it wouldn't display the link to check-in new files or to check-in new revisions of existing files.  You should still be able to navigate your repository, with or without check-in capability.  Remember that the horde/chora checkout I started with came from a mid-December checkout.  If you have something more recent, it might not work (I haven't tested it).  At any rate, if you are able to determine where it is goofing up, I will try to help!

Jeff