[chora] Maybe problem with sessions???

Gerard gms08701 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 07:25:17 PST 2004

Im currently running Chora 1.2, on FreeBSD 4.9 and php 4.3.4.
Sometimes when I click on a link within chora,
I have to click it multiple times for the next page to load.
For example, if I go to the front page, then try to go
to a CVS module, I have to click the link sometimes 3-5 times
for the next page to load.
Meantime, in the /tmp directory, with each click, generates a new
session file.
Currently the browser is accepting cookies.
This behaviour is erratic, so I have no clue as to what may be going
on.

Any pointers would be appreciated..
Thanks