[chora] Re: Horde Authentication via sql

bianc6 at etumail.uhp-nancy.fr bianc6 at etumail.uhp-nancy.fr
Wed Mar 3 11:21:48 PST 2004

>> After entering a user into my MySQL horde_users table then logging
>> in, I don't get any error message. It just takes me back to the login
>> page with nothing changed to enter the password again.

>> Did you md5() the password? Did you check your Horde logfile?

>> -chuck

Thank you Chuck! I did it and the problem was resolved.
But I still have a problem,
I have my page with : Welcome, remi
but there is too this message :
Warning: Undefined property: _iv in /var/www/horde/lib/Cipher.php on line 89

I have Php 4.1.2 and probably my problem is that I don't have php-mcrypt
installed on my system. But I didn't find the package fot redhat 7.3...

Thanks a lot!

Remi
(trainee)