[chora] permissions problem :(

Nemesis bored at nycfoto.com
Thu Mar 11 18:28:40 PST 2004

Hi,

I've put Chora (latest) on apache 1.3 & latest horde. Configured directories
and everything; fine, it reads them, shows versions, etc... the problem
arises when i try to Annotate, then I get a blank screen. I tried getting
differences and and showed me following error:

RCS file: /home/cvs/project/ImageProcessor.java,v
retrieving revision 1.1
Unable to create temp directory: Permission denied

I'm breaking my head trying to figure it out. If I paste command into
prompt - runs fine. I already added apache's group to cvs's group and it
still won't work. I know it dn seem to be chora's problem; but maybe someone
knows.

Thanx