[chora] Chora not seeing files

Jay j.javed at sherara.com
Thu May 13 20:42:04 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a new user to Horde and Chora, and have managed to get it working
successfully (latest releases). My only problem is, whilst browsing the
CVS, I can only see the folders, and not any files. I have managed to
use CVS web successfully (but it's not very pretty, hence the change to
Chora) so it's not a problem with my installation.

I'm using Windows 2000, PHP 4.3.6 and Apache 2. I've installed CVSNT
successfully and can use TortoiseCVS to commit changes etc. That all
works fine. I've downloaded some RCS binaries too from
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/trinkle/RCS/ and given the full path to
them in conf.php for the paths, and tried every combination I can think of.

I'm not getting any error messages, just literally that Chora can't see
the files. Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Jay