[chora] Re: Chora not seeing files

Jay j.javed at sherara.com
Mon May 17 00:45:12 PDT 2004

Thanks for the help guys. After much searching I finally tracked down
and solved the problem through a lot of trial and error. It basically
boils down to Chora not parsing a directory properly. I had to perform a
couple of other hacks to get the view and download options to work (both
were returning Server errors). I'm actually having a problem with the
Annotate option now. I've tracked down where the error is but I haven't
got a clue on how to fix it. The basic error is that cvs.exe is moaning
that it can't open the repository, and it keeps returning a weird string
which is a mixture of the entry parameters.

Ah well, it's not needed desparately and I can live without it for the
moment. Thanks again.

Jay