Fwd: RE: [chora] Adding SVN to work with Chora

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 3 11:06:56 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from martinez_brain at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:03:50 -0500
    From: Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>
 Subject: RE: [chora] Adding SVN to work with Chora
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

My previous email should have indicated that I was only seeing the directory
structure...and no files.  Since yesterday:

Updated the Horde/Chora/Framework about 30 Minutes ago.  Also updated my
version of Subversion from the standard version (0.27.0-2) deployed with
RedHat 9 to the (1.0.4) from tigris.  I now have the ability to see both the
directories and files.

Thanks for your help and suggestions...especially, for testing my
configuration.

Brian

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck