[chora] Adding SVN to work with Chora

Jean-Luc Wasmer jl+horde at lists.wasmer.ca
Mon Jun 7 13:55:59 PDT 2004

>> I updated chora and the framework. I now have this message:
>>
>> svn: error: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale svn: error: environment variable
>> LANG is en_CA
>

> I don't see this, and it looks like an svn problem to me anyways, not
> Horde/Chora.

OK. I found the problem. It's a problem with NetBSD's setlocale
function. I disabled the call in Subversion and now I can browse OK.

Another question: are password-protected repositories supported?
My repository has "AuthType Basic" access control and I get empty (ie.
white) html pages.
When I disable the password check I can access the repository.

JL

PS: Here are the errors when access control is enabled:

PHP Notice:  unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
/usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/VC/svn.php on line 474
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/pkg/lib/php/Horde/VC/svn.php on line 479