[chora] chora 1.7 / horde 3.x

Gijs Nelissen gijs at digitalbase.be
Mon Aug 9 14:36:33 PDT 2004

I am trying to install a working chora on my horde 3.x framework, i tried the alpha version & chora1.7 but seems they are both not compatible with framework 3.x, now is my question, wich version do i need to use to have a working chora installation on my existing horde installation

the current problem with chora1.7 is :
when i try to go to administration panel to make a chora config, i get multiple domxml error messages

Warning: domxml_open_file(): I/O in Horde/Config.php on line 126

Warning: domxml_open_file(): warning : in Horde/Config.php on line 126

Warning: domxml_open_file(): failed to load external entity "Array/conf.xml" in Horde/Config.php on line 126

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in pear/Horde/Config.php on line 129

Can anyone plz tell me wich version i need to use, i want to use chora real bad, i've been trying for 2 weeks to get this up & running now

thanks in advance