[chora] Chora.php

Flanakin Michael C SSgt HQ SSG/ENED Michael.Flanakin at Gunter.AF.mil
Mon Dec 6 05:07:29 PST 2004

Still trying to figure out this Subversion error and I was wondering
about line 182 in the Chora.php file. I added the part that shows the
location because I was debugging, but I'm wondering why this is only
checking for CVS. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head
is because Svn doesn't use direct file associations - it uses BDB. If
someone could clarify this for me, I'd appreciate it.

if ($sourcerootopts['type'] == 'cvs' &&
!@is_dir($sourcerootopts['location'])) {
    Chora::fatal(_("SourceRoot, '" . $sourcerootopts['location'] . "',
not found! This could be a misconfiguration by the server administrator,
or the server could be having temporary problems. Please try again
later."));
}

Michael