[chora] Specifying Horde File Root

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 8 13:47:51 PST 2004

Quoting Flanakin Michael C SSgt HQ SSG/ENED <Michael.Flanakin at Gunter.AF.mil>:

> Based on that info, I guess a config/Horde.php file that would define
> HORDE_BASE or would specify a variable to be read to define the
> HORDE_BASE (probably the better option). Then lib/base.php would just
> reference that file instead of setting the value directly.

It's never seemed justified to me to require an additional file inclusion on
every page load for the (few) people that need to put apps under different
directories than horde, and you are one of the only people who's spoken up
about it, too.

This discussion belongs on the dev list, in any case.

-chuck

Quincy Adams