[chora] SVN files are not displayed

Vincent Ducret Vincent.Ducret at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 7 01:53:22 PST 2005

Hi,
On a Solaris-SPARC 9 platform, I've installed Horde, Chora (last
versioj), Subversion 1.0.5, and Apache 2.

>From a remote or local SVN client, I can successfully use and access to
my SVN repositories (including directories and files).

Unfortunately, my Chora installation only displays the SVN directories.
The possible SVN files contained in SVN directories are not displayed !?!?
What's strange is that no error about that appeared in the Apache logs.

Example:
-------
Here is my SVN example repository
repo1/
      a/
      b/
        test.html
        text.txt

Through this command: svn list http://myIP/repo1
I get:

a/
b/
  test.html
  text.txt

Using Chora, I can see a/ and b/, but if I click on b/, none file are
displayed .... (only the Parent Directory link)

Any suggestion
Cheers,
Vincent

--
Vincent Ducret
Software Architect, Sun CS Enterprise Web Services Practice

Sun Microsystems (Switzerland) Inc.  Phone:  +41 22 999 04 04
Route des Avouillons 12              Fax:    +41 22 999 04 05
CH-1196 Gland                        E-mail: vincent.ducret at sun.com