[chora] SVN files are not displayed

Gerard Samuel chora at trini0.org
Fri Jan 7 10:43:21 PST 2005

Vincent Ducret wrote:

>Hi,
>On a Solaris-SPARC 9 platform, I've installed Horde, Chora (last
>versioj), Subversion 1.0.5, and Apache 2.
>
>>From a remote or local SVN client, I can successfully use and access to
>my SVN repositories (including directories and files).
>
>Unfortunately, my Chora installation only displays the SVN directories.
>The possible SVN files contained in SVN directories are not displayed !?!?
>What's strange is that no error about that appeared in the Apache logs.
>
>Example:
>-------
>Here is my SVN example repository
>repo1/
>      a/
>      b/
>        test.html
>        text.txt
>
>Through this command: svn list http://myIP/repo1
>I get:
>
>a/
>b/
>  test.html
>  text.txt
>
>Using Chora, I can see a/ and b/, but if I click on b/, none file are
>displayed .... (only the Parent Directory link)

I noticed something similar to what you're describing.
If I were to add/modify a file, the changes do not appear immediately in
Chora.
So what I did was turn off caching in the "Cache System" in Horde's
configuration
area.
This was with Chora/Horde RC2 (haven't had the chance to go up to the
latest as yet).
Hope that helps..