[chora] Chora without authentication

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 11 09:00:52 PST 2005

Quoting Stephen Collins <trib at stephencollins.org>:

> I've installed the latest Horde and Chora releases and want to configure
> Chora for non-authenticated browsing.  I've read over the lists and
> consequently added the following to my /horde/config/registry.php in the
> Chora block:
>
> 'allow_guests' => true

If by "latest" you mean Horde 3/Chora H3 (2.0), then you are looking at
documentation for older versions. You need to go into Administration ->
Permissions in the horde sidebar (as an admin) and enable guest
permissions (at
least PERMS_READ, higher levels won't have any effect) for Chora.

-chuck

Quincy Adams