[chora] Rép. : Re: URLs to Subversion repositories with Chora

Yves Bergeron yves.bergeron at shq.gouv.qc.ca
Wed Mar 16 04:41:18 PST 2005

I noticed that the horde parameter is always present in the generated
URLs present on a page.  If I enter a URL without that parameter, the
login page is displayed even if I'm already logoned.  So, I suspect that
Chora (or Horde) doesn't use cookies to keep track of his session.  Is
that true ?

Yves

Zitat von Yves Bergeron <yves.bergeron at shq.gouv.qc.ca>:

> We have here over 20 different Subversion repositories.  Is it
possible
> to show the content of a specific repository with with any parameter
in
> the Chora URLs.  Maybe something like:
> http://server:port/chora/index.php?repository=foo

Yes.

> Also, what are the all parameters we can specify in the Chora URLs ?

Simply browse a while through chora and you will easily see yourself.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/