[chora] Rép. : URLs with Chora

Yves Bergeron yves.bergeron at shq.gouv.qc.ca
Wed Mar 16 05:06:09 PST 2005

Hi again,

These are the specs of our environment:
php 4.3.10Apache 2.0.52Subversion 1.1.3IE 6.0 and Firefox 1.0.1 (both
accepting cookies)Chora generates the Horde parameter with all URLS both
within IE and Firefox.

When I display http://server:port/horde/test.php, the session counter
for PHP sessions works.

So, what happens.  Is it caused by Apache 2 or by some parameters
within php.ini ?

Thank you

Zitat von Yves Bergeron <yves.bergeron at shq.gouv.qc.ca>:

> I noticed that the horde parameter is always present in the
generated
> URLs present on a page.  If I enter a URL without that parameter,
the
> login page is displayed even if I'm already logoned.  So, I suspect
that
> Chora (or Horde) doesn't use cookies to keep track of his session.
Is
> that true ?

No. It uses cookies, if your browser accepts cookies.

> Zitat von Yves Bergeron <yves.bergeron at shq.gouv.qc.ca>:
>
>> We have here over 20 different Subversion repositories.  Is it
> possible
>> to show the content of a specific repository with with any
parameter
> in
>> the Chora URLs.  Maybe something like:
>> http://server:port/chora/index.php?repository=foo
>
> Yes.
>
>> Also, what are the all parameters we can specify in the Chora URLs
?

> Simply browse a while through chora and you will easily see
yourself.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/