[chora] Direct links to diff.php and co.php

Ivaylo Mihov imihov at linkedin.com
Mon Jun 27 23:25:09 PDT 2005

I am running Horde 3.0.4 and Chora H3 2.0 for the sole purposes of
having a web front to our CVS repository.

I want to incorporate links to file diffs in the e-mails that get
generated from CVS upon commits. I used to be able to link directly
into Chora in previous versions. Now, it does not seem to be the case
any longer. If this is the first time the browser hits that URL and
it does not have the Horde cookie, it gets a redirect to '/horde/
login.php&url=' with the original URL parameters encoded in the
'url=' parameter. This, however, does not work and breaks diff.php
with a "Malformed Query" message.

Is there an easy way to circumvent the whole authentication mechanism
that Horde imposes, use Chora a CVS web-front and have links like:

https://cvs.somedomain.com/horde/chora/diff.php?
r1=1.84&r2=1.85&ty=h&f=network/deployment/build.xml

Thank you for your time and comments.

Regards,

Ivaylo Mihov
Release Engineer - LinkedIn Corp.