[chora] How to create link that always downloads latest file rev?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun Sep 25 14:42:49 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have Subversion repositories that contain documentation files (.doc,
.ppt, and related files).

I want to create URLs using Chora that, when visited, direct the web
browser to automatically start downloading the latest revision of a file
(so that I can, among other things, create links to the doc files from a
wiki page so that a wiki page reader can auto download the latest rev of
any of the files I present in said wiki page).

I've gone to the trouble of all the Horde and Chora installs (3.0.5 and
2.0.1-RC1 respectively), and I appear to have a working web interface, but
I can't seem to support the above functionality.

Any thoughts?

-Matt