[chora] functioning of chora

Martin Breuer gwprojekt at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 06:30:23 PST 2005

Hi,

I want to use chora on a svn repository with large files. I tested it
without cache settings. Very bad but understandable.
Later I tested it with cache and the first visit in some directories
were bad, but the second (because of the cache) was ok, but what I don't
understand is the cache itself. Why can I found cache from files and
directorys I never visited?

Is there no possibility to surf through a repository without reading (in
the background) nearly the entire repository?
In that case it is maybe possible for me to use chora without cache.

Best Regards
Martin