[chora] both public/private access

Thomas Capricelli orzel at freehackers.org
Wed Dec 14 04:20:11 PST 2005

Hello,

	I got a horde (H3) running, with no problem. I have some cvs and
	svn repositories publicly browsable thanks to chora.

	Now, i have the two following problems :

	* Is this possible to have both some repositories publicy
	  available, and some other not.
	* is it possible to add granularity to this, as in "some repository
	  are browsable only by X (horde) group, and some other repository
	  by some other Y group.

	I've tried to play with permissions, but it doesn't seem to be
	possible, at least for the second questions.

best regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel at freehackers.org>