[chora] Per repository authentication?

Pierre Belanger pbelang1 at oss.cantel.rogers.com
Mon May 29 08:02:14 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've been trying since last week and I searched for an answer but found
nothing so far.

I have multiple repository within the same CVSROOT. With version 1.0 I
enforce user authentication in Apache with a LDAP module according to
the URL. Note that I have different users per repository.

With 2.0.1 , since the name of the repository is in a variable, I
haven't found an easy way to re-implement what I was able to do in chora
1.0.

I know Horde support LDAP backend authentication but I can't find a way
to tell chora to do it on a per-repository.

Any help is appreciated.

Horde 3.1.1
Chora 2.0.1
Apache 2.0.54