[chora] Chora, Windows, rlog

Trip Kirkpatrick trip.kirkpatrick at yale.edu
Mon Apr 16 20:28:57 UTC 2007

Nothing I've found in the mailing list archives or elsewhere online has
solved or helped me move forward my Chora error.

It's the old "Failed to spawn rlog to retrieve file log information for
path/to/file,v", and I've tried a couple things already:
  - Installed cygwin with the cvs and rcs packages, pointing the Chora
config to cygwin for all but the cvs.exe
  - Loosening perms on the repository
  - Making sure the paths don't have spaces in them
  - Making sure the paths have forward slashes

I'm running a Windows Server 2003 environment.

Is it possible that the rlog error message is hiding a separate
exception? Is there somewhere to see more detailed errors? (I'm feeling
pretty stupid, 'cause I'm not getting logging to work either.)

Tk

--
Trip Kirkpatrick
SysAdmin / Sr. Programmer