[chora] chora svn revision log

fago nuppla at zites.net
Sat May 5 18:27:14 UTC 2007

hi!
I'm using chora 2.0.2 for viewing my svn repository. Unfortunately I
noticed that there are no revision log messages, if one views a file
history (like this: http://cvs.horde.org/horde/login.php )

I've only the revision number as well as the modification date listed -
but log messages are missing completely.

However if I view a  directory listing, I see at least the log message
of the last entry - so chora is able to get the messages.
So why arent' the shown at the "file history"? Is there anything I could
have configured wrong? Or is this a bug,  or just on the TODO list?

Note that I've tried it with a directly accessed repository (with
file://) as well with a local checkout - but the behavior was the same.

thanks,
fago