[chora] horde chora

niang niang at ipsogen.com
Fri Jun 22 00:27:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I need help for configuring horde and chora.

The problem I have is that after configuration of horde I can't connect to
the system. I have configured horde for at least ten times but never had I
have a success authentication after.

I use a LAMP system.

I use Sql authentication and configure it to use the mysql database.

I choose yes for the question to allow non-registered users to register and
provide a link on the login screen;  and choose no in question about Admin
has to approve any user submitted registration requests.

Users accounts are successfully created but any one can log in to system.

The second problem is configuration of chora. I have this error message:

SourceRoot not found! This could be a misconfiguration by the server
administrator, or the server could be having temporary problems. Please try
again later

Best regards