[chora] large numbers of repos

Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov Greg_Swift at aotx.uscourts.gov
Fri Jul 27 15:09:17 UTC 2007

hi.

I was trying to find a way to view a large number of repos easily, but
(atleast with subversion) it appears that I have to create a different
sourceroot for each repo.   As it is we currently have over 50 repos, so
the text list created for the "Other Repositories" was rather long.  I
would prefer to have it look like cvs.horde.org, but couldn't figure out
how to do that.  Suggestions would be handy.

In the meantime I made a makeshift patch to chora/lib/Chora.php that makes
dealing with a large number of different repo a bit easier.  I realize this
isn't the ideal horde way of doing it (If i had the time I would try and
make it behave more like IMP's folder selection in the top right of the
page) but it is functional and useful in this form.

-greg

(See attached file: libchora.patch)