[chora] Initial Setup Issue

Michael Davis michael at daviskingdom.net
Sun Dec 2 04:41:55 UTC 2007

I just installed Chora to go with my newly installed version of Subversion.

With subversion setup for anonymous access Chora works great but as
soon as I restrict it access Chora complains with this message:
: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/repos' svn: PROPFIND of
'/svn/repos': authorization failed (http://xxxxxxxxxxx.)

I assume the issue is related to Chora not authenticating to
subversion but I can't find documentation that describes setting this
up.

Subversion - setup with authentication - works fine directly from the
browser and user TortoiseSVN just not from Chora.

Can you point me to some assistance?

thank you,
Michael