commit: imp navigator.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs
CHANGES imp/lib IMP.php tree.php imp/templates/navigator
26 Nov 2000 21:51:04 -0000
avsm 2000/11/26 13:51:04 PST
lib IMP.php tree.php
Allow only a subset of folders to be polled for new mail. This introduces
a new preference 'nav_poll'. If this is changeable, then users have two
new options in the navigator menu which allows them to pick and choose which
folders to poll for new mail.
- If the preference is not activated, then only the INBOX will be polled.
We should offer this as a configuration option I guess,
- Removed the CHECK_FOLDER post action and $updatecache as redundant
- folderPollList is serialized into the nav_popup preference
- API change: previously, the next() and nextonlevel() functions in
tree.php handled the cache update. This meant that the decision of
whether or not to update the cache had to be made _before_ retrieving
the folder. Now, the folder is retrieved, and then the decision is
made to update the cache or not.
- API addition: in tree.php, flushMessageInfo() deletes any entries
in the session cache for the current folder message info.
- The only way to currently tell if a folder is being polled or not is
the presence of the message information to the right. Is this enough?
Revision Changes Path
1.95 +65 -18 imp/navigator.php
1.17 +2 -1 imp/config/prefs.php.dist
1.240 +2 -0 imp/docs/CHANGES
1.97 +3 -1 imp/lib/IMP.php
1.29 +19 -10 imp/lib/tree.php
1.3 +6 -2 imp/templates/navigator/actions.inc