[cvs] commit: turba search.php turba/docs CHANGES turba.dia turba/lib AbstractObject.php Group.php List.php ListView.php Object.php Source.php Turba.php turba/templates/search search_row.inc search_row_old.inc turba/templates/wml/search search_foot.inc ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:01:28 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting chuck@lists.horde.org:

>   LOTS of updates.

... also, somewhere in here, I'd turned on caching (it's not on in the commit,
don't worry), and I think that broke the WAP stuff. So if someone had the wap
contacts working and could test it to make sure that that was it, and not
something else, I'd really appreciate it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
must... find... acorns... *thud*