[dev] test.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:47:54 +00100 (BST)

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> I see that (in HEAD) babel, jonah, nag, and whups all have their own
> versions of test.php which are not being maintained.  If we just make sure
> that horde/test.php tests for the superset, can we obsolete those others?
> Otherwise, if there is some reason why separate ones are needed, I'll go
> through and update the others.

Oops, the WHUPS test.php shouldnt be there at all; it's what I use
to test CVSLib.php before merging it into cvs.php

WHUPS is independent of Horde atm though, so it shouldnt do any
harm to leave it in there - Ill clean it up and use it as a 'lint'
script for the config files to make sure that the CVS Repository
is setup ok and stuff.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>