[dev] test.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> WHUPS is independent of Horde atm though, so it shouldnt do any
> harm to leave it in there - Ill clean it up and use it as a 'lint'
> script for the config files to make sure that the CVS Repository
> is setup ok and stuff.

This is what I think the per-app test.php scripts should do - they should be
checking conf files, requirements, etc. Being more stringent about required
extensions than simply noting them, and ignoring other things (ie, IMP shouldn't
care about mcal).

I know there's duplication right now, which should be fixed, but I don't want to
see them go away entirely...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private