[dev] test.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:58:25 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> OK, then I would propose that we either remove the PHP version checking
> from the others, or else pull it from a common source so it can be
> maintained one place.  It's going to get old to have to update that in N
> places every time we find problems with a certain version of PHP.

I'd vote to remove it; test.php's concept is to be as self-contained as
possible, so let's not introduce any more dependancies than we have to. We can
just put a note saying that you must pass horde's test.php for the individual
app ones to be valid.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private