[dev] MIME encoding: 'quoted-printable' question:

Blake Caldwell blake@gobookmarks.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:37:07 -0400

i found the answer.  i believe it's that PHP uses sendmail through the
command line, so the \n 's were getting converted over to \r\n 's...so, i'll
just rid the text of any \r's in the sendmail wrapper function.  thanks much

blake