[dev] Building doc tree

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:36:05 +0100

Rich Lafferty wrote:

> -rw-------    1 root     root         1883 Oct 25 13:02
> /usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG

Heh - that would do it ...

> might cause a problem? :-) Thanks, though -- I wouldn't have known
> which file it was trying to get at.
>
> And hey, wow, it works. I'm hoping to start poking at a user manual;
> things have been pretty nuts lately, but have quieted down to "wow,
> it's boring around here", so provided nothing arrives to interrupt...

Hurrah!  That system is going to be _so_ cool when it gets going.
If you need/want a framework for an XML FAQ or whatever in there that can
be output to docbook, do shout, as I spent a goodly portion of my work
time working on such beasts over the last six months :-)

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing