[dev] proposal: HUOS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:45:10 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> I'm not entirely sure how you are thinking of storing classes
> in the database - do you mean the actual code, which is pulled out and

eval()ed, yeah. I'm not sure that I'd ever really want to do it, but it's something that
people seem to mention as desirable every once in a while, and it might be nice to have
a generic class loading mechanism so as to at least allow it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private