[dev] Building doc tree

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:46:56 -0400

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 07:57:11AM +0200, Michael Hoennig (michael@hoennig.de) wrote:
> > > And hey, wow, it works. I'm hoping to start poking at a user manual;
> >
> > Hurrah!  That system is going to be _so_ cool when it gets going.
>
> Are you speaking about WRINTING the docs, or are you speaking about
> READING? I did not bother yet to generate the docs cvs module, because
> it seemed to be almost empty to me. It looks like a framework with
> dssssl styles and makefiles etc. to me, but no real content yet. Am I
> blind or what's up?

That's exactly what it is. I had planned on starting on an IMP user's
manual some time ago, but no less than half a dozen posts reading
roughly "We've written a local manual, do you want us to submit it for
inclusion?" appeared on the IMP list right around that time, so I
waited for those, which never appeared. I had some spare time at work,
so I started writing; that spare time might have evaporated this
afternoon, though. :-/

Mind you, I'm going to worry about integrating it with the docs tree
*much* later. :-)

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services