[dev] Building doc tree

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:13:44 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Michael Hoennig <michael@hoennig.de>:

> good! BTW: a good kickoff for that is a running demo site, especially
> for people newly becoming interested. I just skimmed through the sources
> yet, because I do not even know, if I install anything if it could run
> at all - because the demo site currently does not.

Yes, the demo site needs work. I'm reluctant to tackle it before nailing down
the basic functionality that we need like Horde logins; once that's a little
stable then the demo becomes much more meaningful. Also, it's not in a place
that's easy for me to maintain right now, unfortunately.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private