[dev] horde.php, conf.php, etc.

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:08:24 -0000

Scott Martin wrote:

> Are there any plans to add comment lines to the config files in the
> development versions that give a quick explanation of what each line does? I
> think this would help considerably. I wish I knew enough about the config
> options so I could do it myself, but unfortunately, I don't.
> :-(

As we get closer to the release, there'll probably be an overhaul
of the config file with a complete set of documentation for it.  There
isn't really any point doing so before as it has to settle down with
all the new features before the documentation effort starts.

It's probably a good time to start now, after a couple of the more
important points from the checklist have been dealt with.

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing