[dev] navigator question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:01:33 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> The suspiciously simple patch below works for Courier (and probably Cyrus),
> since it just steps back a level (sets the initial box to INBOX, and the
> next-level to the prefix folders).  I'll hold on committing it till I
> try it out with UW.

I think this is going to break things. I've hit some other navigator
problems, though (I might actually have the one that Jon has this time), so
I'm playing with that. Need to figure out how this is all going to work.

> Debian's installing on my laptop atm, so I can try it out there
> with a bit of apt-get magic tommorrow morning if your server is
> still dodgy.

Okay.

> PS: Im assuming it is safe to hardcode INBOX, since
> IMP_folder::flist() treats it as a special, hardcoded case also.

Yes, it can be hardcoded as a special value, but I think we'll need to do
something like make sure that it's the first node, and then ignore it if we
see it in other lists.

-chuck

--
Hockey means never having to say you're sorry.