[dev] Pat on the back

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:33:44 -0500

Quoting Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu>:

> I have to say, after looking at the development version of imp, it is hard
> to even think of going back to 2.2. I just wanted to let you guys know. One
> is blown away just by looking at how nice the interface looks! Plus the
> added functionality! You guys have quite a package here! Can't wait to see
> the final product!

Thanks! And: keep the comments and the documentation coming! It's as
important as anything else, especially at this point - hopefully 2.3 will be
pretty well polished when it gets out the door.

-chuck

--
"Christmas is odd. What other time of year can you meet in front of a dead
tree and eat candy from your socks?" - a crossword puzzle