[cvs] INSTALL

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:33:21 -0600 (CST)

OK, I've committed your changes.  Thanks for your work on this.

For the future, if you could please be consistent with capitalization, I
won't have to fix them every time:

	Apache, Horde, Turba (initial caps)
	PHP, UW-IMAP, IMP (all-caps)
	Red Hat (which properly has a space between the words)
	MySQL, PostgreSQL, OpenSSL, OpenLDAP (hybrid)
	etc...

I know it's pedant but I think consistency is good, and these are the
names of the products as the authors wish them presented.  Thanks!

Also:

> UW-IMAP c-client
>
> NOTE: You are not forced to use the UW-IMAP source as your IMAP client
> for IMP. There are other programs available such as Cyrus IMAP that
> are reported to work just as well.

While this statement is true of the IMAP server, for the client, doesn't
everybody use the UW-IMAP c-client?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>